Friday 11 September 2015

I want to like this app I really do, but I find the structure very confusing. When I'm in the music ...

I want to like this app I really do, but I find the structure very confusing. When I'm in the music section I see an option to minimise at the bottom but the arrow points up, so that indicates maximize to me not minimize. If I go to contacts or navigation though I don't see the minimise option, I see a X in the top right instead. This feels inconsistent and confusing to me.

When in the music section I don't see how I can select the playlist or tracks I want to play. I'm also having problems getting pocketcasts to work at all.

I suggest moving the setting off the main swipe menu as it's not something you'd want to use regularly while driving. Then have that swiping menu cycle round so you don't have to go up from contacts to navigation you can just keep swiping until it comes round again.

I'm not sure why the icon for "going somewhere" is a face, similar to the contacts icon, I think a car or navigation arrow would make more sense.

Is there any way to get the communication function to work with other apps like Hangouts too. I don't just get SMS texts.

Lastly the main screen with the clock on it is a bit sparse on not very useful. How about options to include current temperature, traffic alerts, speed camera warnings etc. on there?

So overall I think you've got a great concept it just needs some work to make it consistent and more usable.


via Stuart Cummings - Google+ Posts http://stu.gs/1FAVKcN

No comments: